Dear members and friends of Streitkultur Berlin e.V.,
it’s English Debate time again! On August 4th we will debate at 7.30 pm at „en passant“ (Schönhauser Allee 58) the motion:
„Should Britney Spears‘ father be removed from conservatorship?“
Here are some links for preparation:
- The New Yorker: Britney Spears’s Conservatorship Nightmare (audio/text)
- The New York Times: Britney Spears Quietly Pushed for Years to End Her Conservatorship
- Dokumentation: Framing Britney Spears – Die Geschichte hinter #freebritney
- Podcast: OK, America
The pandemic restrictions of course still apply, so please bring a (medical) mask and regard the hygiene and distance recommendations. The hygiene concept for Café “en passant” has following rules.
- Only people, who are verifiable recovered, vaccinated or tested can participate in the debate (as audience and speaker)
- Concerning the testing: Since the “en passant” has only very limited testing capacity, please take your test, before the debate. If you not able to get a free “Bürgertest” before, it is possible to buy a corona self-test for 1 €. If you want to do so, please come at least 15 min before the debate and ask for a test kit right away.
- Inside the Café it is required to wear at least a medical mouth and nose cover at all time.
- The distance rules apply, so we spread out more in the room
- The windows in the front and the back are open to ensure good ventilation
- Disinfectant is provided, also at the speaker’s desk
- We keep a contact-list of all participants
With all this measures in place, we are able to enjoy a great debate with the best possible protection.
We are looking forward to welcome you at „en passant“ and have a great evening!